I changed my font at Lily Puff

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Up and Coming

July 23- Camping at Knotty Pines again, this time with the Watkins family!

July 31- I am running my first 5k! I have been training for MONTHS! I am totally not a runner...well, I used to not be a runner. Now I love it! I am addicted! My sister-in-law Nikki is going to be running it with me as well!!

Throw in some weddings, and more camping (including Bear Lake, Yellowstone, Moab and Zion's!) and the selling of our car to buy a VW Passat Wagon. That's right. We are looking to sell our Malibu and upgrade to a wagon. Hey, we live in the Avenues now, it was only a matter of time before it happened. Right? I would look totally hot driving a Passat.


We are looking forward to these adventures and if you know someone who would like to buy a 2003 Malibu, send them our way! It's a sweet car, we just need something bigger.

No comments: