I changed my font at Lily Puff

Friday, June 25, 2010

It Came To Me while Driving My Car...

...That is when I realized what I want to do with my life. Besides the wife/mom business, I want to go into "I can make your yard beautiful" business. I have contacted a couple schools and am just waiting to hear back from them. Seeing as I am a stay-at-home mom, plus I work, that doesn't leave me a lot of time to leave my house and my family to go to school. BYU has a BS in Landscape Management, while I want to do the design aspect more then the management part, I think it's all ditto. I have found a school out of New Zeland which does everything online, BUT it doesn't qualify for Pell Grants. Because Andy did well on the MCAT, this time next year, we'll be moving to wherever we end up going to Med School...(Virginia! I hope!) It would be ideal to find something online, that way it doesn't matter when we move or where we end up. And then, while I am in school, I can get grant money, which will help us survive. Being in medical school, you don't get any grants because...it's a graduate school. If I can get grants, we won't be completely poor or swimming in debt up to our eyeballs. Andy's job will be to do well in school. Once I graduate, which will still be before Andy finishes everything for med school :P, I can do jobs here and there and make some money. It will be beneficial to our family and it is something I will love. Being outside, working with plants...that's right up my alley!

And it all came to me while driving my car.

No comments: